Monday, June 18, 2007

Expectation

Expectation is a relative term........what my parents or friends expects of me might not be the one which i expect from myself.
Whenever i am at home and my bro and me discuss something about movies or some series than my mom will tell me that "kayi yo padbha gayo che ka waa "(have u gone over there to learn this) and i become speechless. so my parents expect me to study over here rather than watching movies and other serials. Am I up to her expectations?? surely NO
yesterday night i was thinking about my expectations. and suddenly RN Biswas sir's personal advice just popped up in my mind.
On the day when we bade him adieu i asked him to forgive me for not meeting his expectations in my Design Project and he said "Have you met the expectation of your parents?? whether no or yes it doesn't matter but see to it that you meet your own expectations".

As of now i have no expectations . I am in a black hole .I don't what's the way out.I don't know what my target is.I don't know which way should i go. I don't know what really want to do in life........

lets hope that i will soon figure something out.........

2 comments:

Rachit said...

Well dude... What Prof. Biswas said is extremely touchy and influential. Well don't worry. I hope you will surely figure out something very soon......

Anonymous said...

Well everyone has expectations...Expectations are nothing but really, trying to impose someones good opinion on others.But it could also be the cases that, "I didnt do, atleast you do it"...
We cant meet every expectation, but atleast ifwe figure outsomewhere in better position, that should do good.